Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [III]
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2009, 01:26 AM
As if.. Initiate

Really quickly, because I'll make a full report later - After going to the Hokkaido show on Saturday, I have to say this in one of her most impressive concerts yet.

She sang everything live, at least at my show, (which was easy to know because she kept making mistakes with lyrics/dropping syllables - she actually forgot an entire line of everywhere nowhere). One thing to note about Energize was that it was quieter than the other songs because she was using her "cute" voice (rather well actually), but I know it was live because she was out of breath by the end. Despite the minor mistakes, her voice was awesome for most of the concert, with the one really clear exception being My All. I was extremely impressed that she didn't scream Boys & Girls like she usually does.

Actually, I was so impressed with the stage and her performance that I'm trying to find a way to see one of the last Tokyo concerts in October! While Ayu may be hit or miss vocally within a song, overall, her singing is better than I've seen on the past few DVD releases (again, based on my show)