Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu's DIARY : Overseas concerts ?!
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 16th October 2009, 09:46 AM
Linza-mo's Avatar
Linza-mo Linza-mo is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: France
Posts: 946
ayu's DIARY : Overseas concerts ?!

Hi everyone !

First, I'm sorry because cy who made translation of ayu's DIARY on AyuAngel hasn't enough time yet to translate the entire last message of Ayumi. BUT inside there are some important sentences that I wanted to share and later I will translate all the message !


Quote:

新曲で、
(6-10-2009 04h33)

[...]This tour this year where there were additions of dates twice. The tour this year where I even received special proposals from overseas (I will talk more in detail once there will has no "Secret Defense" will be lifted ☆). Currently, this is on that we are really focused! [...]

In this message she doesn't say anything more about that !
Only this sentence !
I hope "Overseas" isn't Asia only !

But wait and see =)


source : AyuAngel.com

Last edited by Linza-mo; 16th October 2009 at 09:50 AM.
Reply With Quote