Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayu's DIARY : Overseas concerts ?!
View Single Post
  #90  
Old 19th October 2009, 05:30 PM
crea_spain's Avatar
crea_spain crea_spain is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Taipei
Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
Overseas for Ayu means Asia .... I don't even hope she moves until Europe lol ... Asia again and again and again .... her secrets are never secrets or just some really boring ones, I expect nothing cool for european or american fans at all.



lol you can't imagine how wrong you are, if Ayu come in France for exemple, it will be sold out LOL .... I did enough japanese live here to see how it works, she could do a single european in Paris, trust me people out of France would travel to see her, you really don't realize I guess. I did Miyavi in Lyon few days ago, the place was full (40 tickets left on 1 500 ) and Paris was sold out and Toulouse was well full as well, and we were not only french inside the livehouse, as for Dir en grey and every concerts I did ..... if you think people wouldn't travel for Ayu then you are so wrong.

And you don't know that profit do not come from the live but goodies ? o-O .... lol why do you think goodies are on earth ? For profit nothing more.
yes, I agree with you, if she does only one stop in Europe a lot of fans from the UK, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany... would travel to see her... to that should add the Japanese people who live or study in Paris, in France and around all over Europe... Paris Bercy would be easily sold-out in few weeks ! !
Reply With Quote