Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New TeamAyu Layout - 2010 Calendar cover
View Single Post
  #46  
Old 20th October 2009, 05:40 PM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
Well, I quote myself here in the 3rd page in case people don't see the clip because it's in the second page, until Deli post it in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud
Btw, I recorded it, as always I can do it, so that you can see how it's animated ^^ I've also recorded the last message so you can see the pics I was talking about ^^

(open in a new window cause it's in HD, and put complete screen ^^ it will be like you really are in the site ^^)



Deli, maybe you can put in the first post ^^
__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Reply With Quote