Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Best Artist 2009 Voting Form!
View Single Post
  #41  
Old 22nd October 2009, 07:08 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I voted for Ayumi, Namie, B'z, SMAP and TRF, because I think these were most popular groups in Heisei until now..

Songs I chose were M, SEASONS, A Song For XX, itsukano Merry Christmas, and Survival Dance.
I like your picks. I see a lot of people picking songs that don't really fit what the category is (the most memorable songs from the Hesei era)

Also, people seem to be under the impression that the top 5 you pick are ranked - they aren't necessarily. Pretty much everything is an equal vote. On the show, there is no "winner" or anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
If what SunshineSlayer says is correct, I really don't want to vote unless I know the people I vote for will actually be there.
Well, it's basically the same for any of these kinds of shows - it all boils down simply to who is available to perform. For example, do you see SMAP, Mr. Children, B'Z, Southern All Stars etc., performing on this show every year? Nope. But I think most people know that all of those groups would have certainly gotten enough votes in at least one of the categories. I see it really more as just a fun thing to vote for.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 22nd October 2009 at 07:20 AM.
Reply With Quote