Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [KAT-TUN] 愛しているから -KAT-TUN Thread #14- ♪
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2009, 06:51 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Thursday November 5

- Jin will be in TV Pia and Brutus

- Small preview of BANDAGE in The Television

- Cartoon KAT-TUN requesting new guests

- Lotte Crunky has a new product

- Koki's Birthday Greeting

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/38255.html

===

KAT-TUN Akanishi Jin's Sexy Singing Excites Crowds

On November 2nd a special preview event of the film 'BANDAGE' was held. As Akanishi and the other cast members made their way onto the stage, loud screams erupted from the audience. The director Kobayashi lauded Akanishi. "I personally requested to have Akanishi play the lead role. He quickly executed whatever I asked him to do. He exceeded all expectations." The costars also praised Akanishi. "Akanishi-san was very friendly and made everyone relax." "Although he acts as if he doesn't care, he actually is gentle and was constantly caring about the other members." Akanishi looked slightly embarrassed but managed to say "I'm flattered (laugh)." The crowd laughed to see Akanishi acting so shyly. He then commented about the film. "The worldview was brilliant. I immediately fell in love with it."

In the film Akanishi's character fronts a five member rock band called 'LANDS'. The role seemed to have become a natural part of him. Just like in the movie, he and the other actors who played the band members could be seen smiling and joking with each other throughout the event. Even while they were onstage they whispered among themselves and shared a few laughs.

Kobayashi, while smiling at the five actors, said he was satisfied with the work he'd done. "Since I'm originally from the music industry, it was my first time to direct a movie. But there was no stress, and I was able to relax and enjoy the whole process." [Kobayashi is famous as a music producer.]

For each of the 1000 tickets for a seat at the event, 300 fans applied. They were treated to an unexpected surprise. After the movie ended, the real LANDS members started to perform live. Kaneko wildly beat the drums, the director Kobayashi played the keyboard while the vocalist Akanishi sang seductively. Soon everyone was on their feet. LANDS played aggressively throughout their performance.

'BANDAGE' is set in the 1990s, when rock bands were all the rage in Japan. The young main characters work hard to achieve their dreams, but eventually discord surfaces, and they eventually find themselves on the brink of dissolving the band. The movie also takes a jab at the dark side of the music industry.

Source: musicjapanplus.jp/news/

posted by 2coco@LJ

eee lucky people who were there

but at least the writeup on Akanishi's good/positive

& happy 24th birthday to the sweet loveable JOKER/Tanaka

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site