Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [alan] a Diamond sparkles over the Clouds in alan’s 28th thread
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 4th January 2010, 11:13 AM
tenshi no hane's Avatar
tenshi no hane tenshi no hane is offline
everlasting dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,182
a Diamond sparkles over the Clouds in alan’s 28th thread



Quote:
alan's 1st concert: voice of you

2010-01-14 (Thursday) Nagoya
2010-01-24 (Sunday) Tokyo
2010-01-31 (Sunday) Osaka

The concert will be broadcast by WOWOW on February 28th.
DVD release on March 24th (for ¥3,990).

(Nagoya) Setlist
01.天女 (tennyo)
02.群青の谷 (gunjou no tani)
03.One
04.Beauty
05.空唄 (sora uta)
06.Lost Child
07.Swear
08.Call my name
09.千年の虹 (sennen no niji)
10.BALLAD ~名もなき恋のうた~
11.Sign
12.明日への讃歌 (ashita e no sanka)
13.Nobody knows but me
14.チベット民謡? (Tibetan Plateau)
15.幸せの鐘 (shiawase no kane)
16.久遠の河 (kuon no kawa)
17.心・戦 ~RED CLIFF~ (Chinese version)
18.二胡演奏~絆~(服部隆之作曲、唐招提寺音舞台で弾いた曲) (erhu performance~kizuna~)
19.恵みの雨 (megumi no ame)
20.my life
―encore―
21.Together
22.Diamond
23.懐かしい未来 (natsukashii mirai)
Quote:
New double A single: “Diamond / Over the clouds”. Release on 2010.02.03

CD content
1. Diamond
2. Over the clouds
3. Diamond [instrumental]
4. Over the clouds [instrumental]

DVD content
1. Diamond Music Video
2. InuYasha: The Final Act Ending Clip
3. PSP game [God Eater] Opening Animation
(1min) Over the clouds preview:


Diamond PV:


Diamond (translation)
Spoiler:
*I couldn’t say farewell that day
Because that would’ve meant admitting we could no longer meet
So I lied that it was all right until the very end

Whenever I think about the truly valuable things
I hide away my true self
Too cowardly to act selfishly

The city where you aren’t present
Is far too large for me alone
Where should I walk towards?

**Diamonds overflow
And roll sparkling down my cheeks
No matter how sad a time
I wish for the strength to not get hurt

I always only feel regret after touching
Whenever I shield my heart, the barrier grows thicker
Everyone has tears falling behind their smiles

With my fingers, I am still counting
All the things you gave me
I will never ever forget them

Unstoppable diamonds
Escape into the starry sky in sad colours
Though I can no longer see you
I have no choice but to walk forward

I stand still, look back and search
Again and again
But our shared memories are far off
And the moon is gazing at my shadow only

**repeat
*repeat

Surely I will one day become able to
Not feel regret about being my docile self


Links
alan’s Japanese blog
alan’s official website
alan international (forum)
alan lyrics (translations+romaji)

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 24th January 2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: ~updates