Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New RIMMEL promo picture
View Single Post
  #116  
Old 21st February 2010, 10:41 AM
AngelSenshi's Avatar
AngelSenshi AngelSenshi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
She looks beautiful~ Thanks for sharing your pics Miss_Elin.
I'm tired of seeing people say she looks like a tranny/looks plastic/blah blah hate.
Of course I don't expect everyone to say "I love it", because well, it's AHS, but these plastic/tranny comments should really have not even been said...there's no need for it. Just say you don't like it, or don't post anything and be on your way.
Yeah, of course everyone is going to have different opinions, but some things really just shouldn't be said. It's just a really terrible, rather cruel, thing to say. The sad thing is, comments like that show up on a bunch of threads.

I still have to say she looks really beautiful in this picture. Her face in the other picture looked a lot stronger, in a way I didn't particularly like, but she still looked great and I love this picture even more, she looks really natural and pretty. Natural isn't to say that she didn't before, but I mean that everything is nicely toned down.
Reply With Quote