Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - News on London PVs - "Microphone" & "Sexy little things"
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2010, 03:25 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
About the song title though, I feel as though people might really be reading too much into it. It really seems to me like it could be a female empowerment song in the vein of my name's WOMEN / Beautiful Fighters. We really can't judge song content from just the title, but since there's a bit of a connection to lingerie, I think it's highly likely. I think Sexy little things has a better ring to it than "Brassieres", "Underwear", or "Delicates" anyway, haha. (After all, other than undergarments and men, what else could Sexy little things refer to and create such a fierce looking Ayu in the PV?)

I certainly hope for another female empowering Beautiful Fighters/My name's WOMEN/Real Me type of song. It's about time for one, and they never get old for me.
As for the title, I am entirely unsure about what she means by "Sexy Little Things," but I hope that she's not talking about lingerie, and is talking about "sexy" like something is "cool"...
Not sure how to describe what I'm saying!

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.