Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [NEWS] The 18th. ~なんとかなるさ~
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 28th March 2010, 08:54 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
I just downloaded/converted the single for myself in mp3/128kpbs

will give my thoughts on the B-sides later

the weather's so hot here >_< & LOLLLLL at what Jia Rong wrote about Ryo

EDIT #1 ok listening to the B-sides of Sakura Girl while writing my review for Don't look back xD

Anata ga Tonari ni Iru Dake de - wow lovely , they're fantastic when comes to ballads & this goes for no exception in the case for Anata ga Tonari ni Iru Dake de & just like Jia Rong said , it does sound like Zutto part 2

FREEDOM - oh my , this's nice very nice . I had vibes of Bambina when the opening kicks in but this's better , way better

Love Melodies - .... it's quite cheesy for me , it's something probably Hey ! Say ! JUMP or the younger Johnny's groups might come up with D:

not my fave B-side in here but it's worth a listen

Sakura Girl (a cappella) - not bad but I wish that they didn't do the song in a 1/2 hearted manner if you know what I mean

but overall great single , I really enjoy it & it's probably way better than Koi no ABO by a long shot

EDIT #2

Tegomass will be performing at the next Shounen Club Premium



no word on what song(s) they will do but I assume it's for promo relating to Tegomass no Ai
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 28th March 2010 at 12:51 PM.