Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2010, 06:29 PM
Heartplace Initiate

ayu_19980408: Really???cant wait!!!!!RT @tasking: @ayu_19980408 We're working on A WORLD IS ONE DVD for you now. ^^

okay... so now it's not a surprise... and now... we MUST DO it... LOL

I'll think about what to do to have things done -_____-

everyone.. there's no final date but don't forget about the videos if you really wanna do it! NOW Ayu knows about it... and SHE WANTS IT LOOOL XDDDD

___

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am... Aaron View Post
^
Thanks. It's just that when I saw the last edit to the first post was January, I wanted to know if this is still really gonna happen. I mean no update in 4 months? I'm really hoping this project still happens. I do want to participate. It's a chance to be with other fans and get closer to Ayu than I ever have been so I think it's really cool.
well, no updates cause... well... the main work is from everyone do to the videos... the only thing I can control is to try to get the other things done before september (graphics, introduction, menu's...)

now that ayu knwos about it I'll tru to work on it and try to get it ready ^^ I promise!

But pleae you all don't forget about it and promote it to other sites ^^

_____

And to everyone, don't worry I'll edit the first list and add everyone! if you send the video HATIX have it ^^he works on the videos ^^ But knwo he's in Japan ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 21st April 2010 at 06:34 PM.