Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2010 A ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ setlist, information, and goods thread [IV]
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2010, 04:22 AM
Who... Initiate

I attended her concert in Fukuoka on 8th of May. It was just amazing! I really think this is her best concert so far. The vocals were good, but what I loved most was the way the seperate performances connected into a show very well. I attended AT'09 too, and though I enjoyed it a lot, I think this time the circus theme really helped to tie the performances together. The video screens were amazing (there was this disturbing clown that appeared in several performances, really cool!).
There were several circus-like acts between the performances (clowns as the opening of the show, acrobats, a taiko act with two taiko players being lowered from the ceiling, and another performer on the stage, and a cabaret song performed by Princess and Peco).

I'm a little confused why Last Links and Meaning of Love weren't performed, but she sang Moon as the first song of the encore, and it was really nice! I was so happy to have a chance to hear the full version. She sang the song very well.

I know you will all enjoy this very much when the DVD is released!