Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [I]
View Single Post
  #150  
Old 20th May 2010, 11:55 AM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Oh my! This is wonderful news! This is more than what I was hoping for! Sure, it's not a 3A or 4A single, but it's got both MOON & blossom, as well as a remix of Microphone and Don't look back! Plus an orchestra version of Last Links and a piano version of meaning of Love?! That's awesome!

I'm betting the 49th single will be in September and the 50th in November ~ Two months between each and then she has enough time to rehearse for the CDL, which I bet will be mighty special.

2010? Best year for singles since 2005? I think yes. xD