Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer
^I think Karen's response was because Big Top posts kind of strange things when it comes to sales discussions I think.
|
yeah that's right
I wasn't trying to be a show off that I know more than the average person when comes to Johnny's or non Johnny's when comes to information
for Bigtop to say that he has been an ARASHI fan longer than me but yet the type of answer/replies he gave is saying something otherwise
& this's not the 1st time something like that has happened , I've seen similar type of replies he gave in the Johnny's threads on here
Quote:
|
Honestly, its more a question of how much of Sunrise's sales can Ayu retain and not how much can Arashi sell in their second week. Ayu's sales can't drop more than 5k for this release, otherwise Arashi has a legitimate shot. But with 4 versions and Arashi's single not having a strong tie in, it's probably fine.
|

& with Ohno releasing that insert song he did/sang in the Kaibutsu-Kun drama on 7th July , sales will be divided of sorts between this & To be free
Quote:
While they definitely have fan girls - just like any other boyband - these days all kinds of people buy their stuff. Even a few of the male teachers at my schools (who are all 40+) have bought Arashi's last couple of singles.
|
yeah it's scary
quite a big bulk of their fanbase doesn't centres on school girls anymore . Now it has been somewhat shifted to women who're old enough to be my mum & let alone my aunt X_X & then now it's guys too D:
This's the group of people that has even more spending power than a poor student like me .__.