Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [III]
View Single Post
  #318  
Old 12th June 2010, 12:22 AM
Yumsushi's Avatar
Yumsushi Yumsushi is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,475
When Rule/Sparkle was released I thought it was ridiculous that it was a double a-side without a video for Sparkle and I maintain that if the same thing happens with this single. So shes planning something for it she says, but I still feel that shes just short on time and we get jiped a new PV when the next album is released.
I just dont get it. Why the rush? I thought she had more control over her releases now. Its not like shes desperate for money.

Last edited by Yumsushi; 12th June 2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: No Arashi kids in any PV please.