Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Funny Screencaps [part 3]
View Single Post
  #125  
Old 14th July 2010, 12:19 PM
LydenLeaf's Avatar
LydenLeaf LydenLeaf is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in Asia.
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
^I never found that second one funny, and it's been around for a while now. Was posted in the Ayu hating club on last.fm and they tried to make it a default on Ayu's page. Sorry but I don't like that. It's just in bad taste.
Anyhow...
Now that you brought that up, I don't find the picture funny now. :|
I was just really into the spirit when I saw the pictures posted in this thread.
__________________

ξ Twitter • Liquid Solidarity ξ



"This growing feeling for you never changes. My respect and adoration are always unshakable." -BALLAD

Reply With Quote