Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX]
View Single Post
  #52  
Old 17th July 2010, 08:43 AM
Mai82Go Mai82Go is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
I feel a little of that too Mai82Go.

My favorite songs on this single are easily the microphone remix and the meaning of love acoustic piano. Moon and blossom both seem a little forgettable to me. Like, when I play them I find that it's hard not to just tune them out.
I wonder why it is like that? I'm by no means a hater and I love Ayu from all my heart. Maybe I just have to face the reality that I'm not able to love everything she produces. It's not that I hate these tracks. It's just that they create little to no feeling at all in me. And that's sad, cause Ayus music always did that before.
Reply With Quote