Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] What did you think of Ayu's performance of Crossroad?
View Single Post
  #40  
Old 14th September 2010, 12:11 AM
Miduhyo's Avatar
Miduhyo Miduhyo is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,663
Crossroad... was perfect. I even love the fact that the dress wasn't one of those HUGE OVER THE TOP dresses, it was simple with its elegance. Lately when I've watched her lives i'm kind of just like "Alright." and then i delete the file. But I watched this one and I was like "Aw Lordy." Just amazed the whole time. i've been watching it over and over. Its so good. I'm impressed all over again. Every time i seem to doubt her even the very very very VERY slightest. its like she senses it and then decides to kick my ass. XD
__________________

Finally, I can stop dreaming....


Last edited by Miduhyo; 14th September 2010 at 12:15 AM.
Reply With Quote