Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [VOTE] Ayu as best artist 2010
View Single Post
  #68  
Old 24th October 2010, 08:07 AM
lividlillies's Avatar
lividlillies lividlillies is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 204
My list was:
Spoiler:
Artists
1. Hamasaki Ayumi
2. AAA
3. BUCK-TICK
4. Nishino Kana
5. abingdon boys school
songs
1. Voyage - Hamasaki Ayumi
2. Brand New World - AAA
3. Coyote - BUCK-TICK
4. Best Friend - Nishino Kana
5. PINEAPPLE ARMY - abingdon boys school
Breakout Artist
S/mileage (I didn't know who else to say! XD; They're the only breakout I've heard because of the Oricon)
Wanted
Hamasaki Ayumi + Nishino Kana collaboration. ♥ (I feel like they have similar styles, or like Kana is a tiny bit like a "young Ayu".)


It took me forever to get around to it, but I finally voted!! Even though I could have all Ayu songs, I like to give my other favourite artists a shoutout. XD I wonder if any of those will even rank? Maybe Best Friend?
Reply With Quote