Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
  #93  
Old 28th October 2010, 12:38 PM
hidekirby's Avatar
hidekirby hidekirby is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: France
Posts: 1,411
Wow, all this is kinda unexpected...
First, thank you!

Micro sd+usb... mmhhh I don't really get the point but I think I will get it... I'm curious!

Love songs... Kinda lame title, but doesnt necessarily mean ballads... We didn't have just ballads this year! And remember Rock 'n' Roll Circus was everything but rock.

Collaboration single... Why not, I won't buy it and I think she has enough work to deal with!

I'm really excited for this album. All the singles were consistent (minus crossroad maybe) and were fitting each other really well. I don't want another incoherent album with every genre on earth in it. I love when an ayu album is released at the end of the year, it is more special and easier to follow!

And for Last angel PV, I'm not surprised!