Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
  #251  
Old 28th October 2010, 07:00 PM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
This is soooo exciting!! It says 8 new songs, so assuming there are 3 interludes, that's 5 new songs.... <3 <3 <3 So excited for that single too! "Love songs" isn't exactly inspiring or anything, but it really matches the material we have so far and A SLIP CASE!? <3<3<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
? I'm not sure what you're talking about- I didn't mention anything about the PVs

(ほか、全15曲収録予定)<-- all together 15 planned included tracks
What I'm saying is that it does not say 8 new songs, it says 8 new PVs.

Yes, there are 15 tracks planned, and since we have

MOON
blossom
crossroad
Virgin Road
Sweet Season
Last Angel

There will be 9 new tracks.
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/