Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
  #257  
Old 28th October 2010, 07:11 PM
HarukaKamiya's Avatar
HarukaKamiya HarukaKamiya is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Conclusion:

Album should be like (not official order obviously):

01. MOON
02. blossom
03. crossroad
04. Virgin Road
05. Sweet Season
06. Last angel
07. interlude (opening one)
08. interlude
09. interlude
10. new song (with PV)
11. new song (with PV)
12. new song
13. new song
14. new song
15. new song
I agree with this. 3 new 'ludes, and 6 new songs. It's a formula that works for Ayu's albums, and I honestly don't understand why a ton of people don't really agree with this kind of formula other than "NEW SONGS NEW SONGS NEW ORIGINAL SONGS."

Honestly, if Ayu's albums did not have at least one interlude, even if it's just the intro (obviously I do not count Memorial address since it's just a mini-album), it would take away what makes Ayu's albums HER albums. It's not really all that common in the music industry to have intro/interludes, although anyone is free to correct me on that (I know alan has introludes).
__________________


cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey