Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
  #258  
Old 28th October 2010, 07:14 PM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarukaKamiya View Post
I agree with this. 3 new 'ludes, and 6 new songs. It's a formula that works for Ayu's albums, and I honestly don't understand why a ton of people don't really agree with this kind of formula other than "NEW SONGS NEW SONGS NEW ORIGINAL SONGS."

Honestly, if Ayu's albums did not have at least one interlude, even if it's just the intro (obviously I do not count Memorial address since it's just a mini-album), it would take away what makes Ayu's albums HER albums. It's not really all that common in the music industry to have intro/interludes, although anyone is free to correct me on that (I know alan has introludes).
They're also pretty lazy and annoying. If she was composing them, that'd be one thing, but she sticks other people's compositions, instrumental compositions, into her album because she's too lazy to make a whole album. I'd rather have a 12 track album with no interludes than a 15 track with three :l no one else uses them for this exact reason, they care enough to put a full album out :l
__________________