Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON
View Single Post
  #325  
Old 28th October 2010, 09:32 PM
Luja. Luja. is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany.
Posts: 2,020
I want preorder links now!!
I will preorder CD+DVD and the usb+... version of the album. But I will wait for previews of the single song and decide if I want to buy it afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkm444 View Post
I think everyone should let go of the album title. Ayu already released 11 albums already so, I am guessing there is going to be a time when her new albums tile is going to have a very generic title.
I think the same. I was just going to post something about this topic (not to attack anyone) it's just that even so the title may sound boring or "stupid" to you, it can't always be something unique and I am sure ayu still put thoughts in it.
__________________


"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011