Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~
Thread: [Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~
View Single Post
  #228  
Old 5th December 2010, 03:58 PM
LacusClyne's Avatar
LacusClyne LacusClyne is offline
BALLAD Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
Never happen but I don't want to see evolution, SURREAL, or Sunrise ~lia~ no where near any future setlists... again, it'll never happen but I can dream.
actually i want them on the trackilist, it feels weird without them

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
I hope she sing some older songs ♥

And I can't imagine an Ayu concert without evolution lol
For us DVD-buyers, it's not fun to see a bunch of evolution lives, but it must be a great experience for those that attend her concerts~
true. i was really happy to hear evolution/SURREAL when i was at the concert. i was like 'yay!!! my fav song! After years and years of watching it on DVD, i finally get to hear it live with my own ears!!!!'

for concert goers, it feels weird not to have her staples being perform, i missed trauma and Who...
__________________

My Instagram

Reply With Quote