rararayu105: Yay Yay ♪ We'll be seeing lots of ayu on TV in December! It's been awhile ^^ Excited
ayu_19980408: There'll be surprises within that month too~ ( ̄▽ ̄)v
At 10pm today on TA, Countdown Live's official title will be revealed~!! Look forward to it!!!!!!!!

And then~ dance rehearsal ended, moving on to band rehearsal now. The photo is of dance rehearsal. As always, our troupe's a big family. The dancers and the performer team totals 20 people ☆ Everyone did their best again today. My heart was really moved. My beloved comrades-in-battle.

After singing with all my might, my throat has died ( ; ; ) Peco-san gave me this super-strong Doameto ( ; ; ) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Nomura Yoshio-kun, trying very hard now to see if he could play his guitar like a violin. (laugh)
maruteto37: Does Masa-san like soft-shelled turtles too?
masatomatsuura: I'll eat it if it's from Sakuma!
ayu_19980408: Let's go to Sakuma~ (^O^)/
foreverseet0714: Director-san, what song do you want to listen to when it's wintertime~ (´ε`)♪♪♪
masatomatsuura: appears
ayu_19980408: (^_−)−☆
ayumix102: Masa-san, have you gone for food with ayu-chan yet??? (*^∀^*)♪
masatomatsuura: My schedule can't make it ( ; ; )
ayu_19980408: Yeah ( ; ; )
mika18998295: I heard Love song on cable TV. It rang in my heart and my tears couldn't stop. I've been really lost with regards to my love life recently, thank you for helping me remember. I will believe in love with all my heart.
ayu_19980408: (*^^*)
ayu_fukuoka0111: I'm interested to know what ayu-chan is doing now (。・ω・。)
ayu_19980408: I just came out from the studio where we had band rehearsals. My body's all tired ( ;▽; )ノ
hamayuty: I saw the NAOYAfeatAyu PV on CDTV ♪ So cool!! It was so fun...
ayu_19980408: Thank you (^_−)−☆
crea_spain: ayu chan plz ~ do it again ~ we miss see you with dark hair(*^^*)
ayu_19980408: Hi Jorge,hahaha u like it?But u know,its very hard to keep!!!
ERIKA_AYU_: I saw CDL's title! Too cool!
ayu_19980408: ♪( ´▽`)
ayumikiko: I heard a little of Love song on CDTV! Knocked off my feet w(゜o゜)w
ayu_19980408: Yay ♪( ´▽`)
ayuden1002: ayu-chan! I'm listening to Love song now, not sure why I'm crying so much. It's so strong, but somehow so sad~ Thank you ayu. I want to hear the album soon ♥
ayu_19980408: Our director cried too.
ayayuxtvxq: I saw Dream ON PV on CDTV just now~ Awesome! Cool!! I want to see the full version soon ^^
ayu_19980408: The dancers saw it today too, and they praised it lots (*^^*)♪
myuko78: love song is awesome~~~ (ToT)/ So strong but warm! Sad but cool! It's ringing in my heart ( ; ; )
ayu_19980408: It's awesome. That song is awesome.
TA0413: hanaBi's chocolates have so much influence~
ayu_19980408: That's nice (*^^*) Thank you so much!! Please continue to support it m(_ _)m☆
ayulove82: I heard 『Love song』... I have no words... It fits my current mood so well... Each and every word hit home... This album really surpasses RnRC, there's no doubt!! Thank you...
ayu_19980408: No doubt!! That's a promise ☆
ricayuchun: CDTV is playing Dream ON PV ♡ It's my first time watching it, but it's really nice! Would have been awesome if we can watch it live!
ayu_19980408: It's awesome ♪ My lil bro worked hard-- ♪( ´▽`)
ayupapiko: I heard Love song on cable, and tried my very best to write the lyrics down. How can ayu-chan write lyrics that can ring in peoples' hearts like this? ☆ It's really awesome, Love song is the best ☆(*^^*)
ayu_19980408: Thank you-- ( ; ; )
NATSUMing_BB_a: I saw a little of Dream ON PV on CDTV (>∀<) Unconsciously, I said "Wow~ So cool~ Σ(゜□゜)" out loud Σ(・`д・ノ)ノ
ayu_19980408: Kazuma did that too, he shouted out "Wow!!!!!!!!" in this strange masculine voice. (laugh)
ayumix102: I heard Love song!!! (TT) Every word of ayu-chan's straightforward lyrics rang in my heart and moved me ( ;; )☆☆☆☆ I was really done in by ayu-chan's Love song this time (*^^*)
ayu_19980408: Yep, for me, this is a Love song which can be created by no other.
TeamAyu_Maayan: ayu-chaaan ★ Dream ON PV is playing on CDTV now \(^O^)/ The song and dance by the 2 of you is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ayu_19980408: Thank you (*^^*)
AyumiJae_TVXQ: Ayu♥、my fav 「Love song」 the lyrics truly inspired me so much. Arigatou for such a beautiful song !!!♪
ayu_19980408: Im very happy to hear that=)
ayukari_TA: What is love... After listening to the NEW album, I feel like I will find the answer.
ayu_19980408: That is my wish ☆
noyk22: Who choreographed Dream ON? (≧∇≦)
ayu_19980408: Mr Supissun did. (laugh)
kero_ayu: I'm glad I preordered the version of Dream ON with the PV ヽ(^^) When I get my copy, I'll keep watching it (・∀・)v It's so cool and awesome!
ayu_19980408: Muto-san's films are always awesome, it overwhelms you. It makes you want to put everything down and watch.
TooLove12: I preordered the album!! A love song that only ayu can create... Looking forward to it ♥
ayu_19980408: I will surely present a work that will meet your expectations ♡
ohsixthirty: i can't wait to see all your new PVs!
ayu_19980408: They're amazing!!!!!!!!!
ayamii_chan: Dream ON was really really cool (^O^) If there is a chance, I hope it will be performed on TV..
ayu_19980408: ... ( ̄▽ ̄)v
ayumiyua1002408: I'm listening to Love song now. It's amazing... How can it suck you in in just a moment? I'm like everyone, I can't write down how I feel, but it's just amazing. I'm really grateful that I like ayu. Thank you ☆ Looking forward to the release date!!
ayu_19980408: I'm also really happy that I like everyone (*^^*)
noyk22: Who choreographed Dream ON? (≧∇≦)
ayu_19980408: Mr Supissun did. (laugh)
ZIN19791126: Supissun aka ZIN.
ayu_19980408: Giggle. That's a good one. Lol!!
ayu101011chizu: Hearing such good feedback for Love song and Dream ON, I can't wait. I'm so frank ( ̄▽ ̄)v
ayu_19980408: Meeeeeeee toooooo!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is Supissun aka Mr Zin ☆
TA is updated now. There's 2, dance rehearsal ver. and band rehearsal ver. ☆
shi_luv: I've been thinking about this all along. Are the band rehearsal and dance rehearsal locations close to each other??? (*^^*)
ayu_19980408: They're far apart, it's really sad.
Mannie69: Why somebody yelling on the street on a Saturday morning.....?????
ayu_19980408: Coz they found a squirrel
Mannie69: hahaha, nihai was riding it.....
ayu_19980408: DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!! LOL
Mannie69: hahaha my belly is hurting ....
ayu_19980408: My stomach is so hurt!!!!!!
Mannie69: you know what?.... Squirrel
ayu_19980408: Nihai's best friend.
Mannie69: hahaha my belly is hurting ....
ayu_19980408: My stomach is so hurt!!!!!!
junniejx: omg u 2!! stop flirting hehehe
ayu_19980408: Bahahahaha
ayuayu102: Love song is awesome!!! (>_<)
ayu_19980408: It is, right? (>_<) ( ̄▽ ̄)
ai8_16: CDL's title gives me goosebumps!!!! (*^^*)
ayu_19980408: Giggle (*^^*)♪
Kon0926: ayuchan~Love song is amazing and powerful~ Wait for the other new songs~I like the title「November」~It's ballad?
ayu_19980408: I can't say anything about it yet.But I can say that November is very beautiful n one of my fav song(*^^*)
TA0413: Question! Can the microSD card of ayu-chan's new album be played on my mobile phone? Please tell me!
rice20000: Yes! Please listen to it with your mobile phones!
ayu_19980408: -retweet-
rice20000: Hamasaki Ayumi's 12th ALBUM 『Love songs』, to be released 22nd December, has been updated with album covers, tracklist and details! Must-see! →
http://bit.ly/hUQkn5
ayu_19980408: -retweet-
mika_19881216: ヽ(;;)ノ Wahh~ Goddess ヽ(;;)ノ Though I love Nao-kun's Dream ON, Love song is unexpectedly good!!!!! It's like the voice of your soul!!!! Ahhh, I'm crying~ (*^^*)♪
ayu_19980408: Glad (*^^*)
ayumin17556: Is ayu-chan off to rehearsals today again? Work hard~~~ (^^)/
ayu_19980408: Of course! And then, from today on, I'll be meeting up with those big seniors. Gotta sharpen myself up (*`へ´*) \
Mintkisses: Oh my God the USB+microSD+DVD package for Love songs is gorgeous! I wish I could afford it ;_;
ayu_19980408: (^_−)−☆
ayuayu102: Love song is awesome!!! (>_<)
ayu_19980408: It is, right? (>_<) ( ̄▽ ̄)
mikajohn: I'm encouraged by the lyrics
ayu_19980408: Mummy ( ; ; )
maipyo_TA: I was watching a-nation DVD, and when ayu-chan's part came on, I unconsciously stood up ♪
ayu_19980408: What? That's too cute! Can I pat your head?

Can't imagine life without LOVE. Can't imagine life without DREAM. Can't imagine life without MUSIC.
bluesky_ayu: Is ayu-chan's body all tired today too?
ayu_19980408: It is. Aoking is tuning it up for me now ☆
ayu_ta_heart: ayu-chan, has rehearsals ended?
ayu_19980408: Ending--!!
How will it be if the band rehearsal studio and dance rehearsal studio were closer to each other... Tonight, I hold on to this impossible dream.
Mr Prince just said that TA will be updated with Love songs version tonight. The official site will be updated tomorrow, so do look at that too ☆
(tweeted to Naoya) miisan2664: A-YU-CHA-N (*´▽`*)ノ
UN1982: This is her brother!
ayu_19980408: That was funny. (laugh)
chonchann: The amazing person who's in Love song PV is hubby, right? (゜▽゜)
ayu_19980408: Yep (^_−)−☆
sumi_333: Bean paste buns and meat buns ☆ Which one do you like~!? o(^-^)o
ayu_19980408: I'll eat the meat bun, then I'll eat the bean paste bun.
Mr Prince just said that TA will be updated with Love songs version tonight. The official site will be updated tomorrow, so do look at that too ☆
Allen6200: I saw it!! It's pretty!!
ayu_19980408: To all the staff working on it, thank you so much for everything ☆