Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #275  
Old 6th December 2010, 04:03 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
If you do, can I have your screen name?! LOL.
LOL nice one!!

Latest, mostly English tweets ^^

Spoiler:

When I went home, these were scattered all over my bed. They're too cute!!

Mannie69: yes, they taught him how to fly
ayu_19980408: U've got a fridge???

Mannie69: haha, yes. I hope it works. Cause it might be hot
ayu_19980408: Hopefully♪(´ε` )

gigipan: What is that hot? ._. xDDD
ayu_19980408: Guess,gigi=)

pedronekoi: Are u in love, Ayu? =)
ayu_19980408: Always!!!why not???(^_−)−☆

Mannie69: haha, yes. I hope it works. Cause it might be hot
ayu_19980408: Hopefully♪(´ε` )
ohsixthirty: Mannie is hot don't u think Ayu? Maybe he needs the fridge! (⌒▽⌒).
ayu_19980408: Hahaha,u funny!!Brian!!!!!

m42sz: can't imagine life without (ayu's) MUSIC♪(^_−)−☆
ayu_19980408: Hey mat!!Miss u guys;(

yukiunmei: your tweets to each other are so funny & confusing xD (laugh)
ayu_19980408: LOL

my__aura: squirrels, nihai, fridges... Your tweets with Mannie are sooo crazy and nonsense, but sooo funny! =D Btw, how are you Ayu?
ayu_19980408: I'm doing good(*^^*)

yabieru: Do you want to play? xDD
ayu_19980408: I reli like it♪

RadioSmitty: is in love with MUSIC ^_~
ayu_19980408: True!!!!!!

Mannie69: If not we get a jet ski
ayu_19980408: Noooooooooooo

Mannie69: Hahahahaha
ayu_19980408: Where was the key???

14_LOVE: ayu types in English really fast (  ̄◇ ̄; )
ayu_19980408: I don't have to change types to kanji or katakana, so it's alot faster ☆

m42sz: i miss u too!!! i cant wait for your new album♪ how are CDL rehearsals?? Dance Dance do it again!!!
ayu_19980408: Sing sing sing do it again♪

pommy48: Ah! more codes X_X Nihai, fridges, squirrels, jet skis~ Looks like Ayu had a wild weekend? XD
ayu_19980408: Hajjajaja

crea_spain: you guys are soooo FUNNY \(^o^)/
ayu_19980408: U guys are!!!!!

SatoDice_K: Without ayu here, my days are so free. (laugh) And Love song is an awesome song! I get goosebumps no matter how many times I hear it ( ;_; )
ayu_19980408: Are you still chasing your dreams? (^_−)−☆

pommy48: Haha we're all thinking dirty!
gigipan: hahahaha that's @ayu_19980408's games' fault! xDD
ayu_19980408: Noooooooooooooooo

RadioSmitty: a Love Songs party next time! ^^
ayu_19980408: Sounds coooooool!!!

Mannie69: don't make me laugh. My belly is hurting
ayu_19980408: Don't kill me!!!hajjajajaja

megumi_ayu_love: Ayu 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
ayu_19980408: Yes!!

gigipan: LOOOOOOL it's only a joke. We know you're such a good girl <3 =D hahahahahaha
ohsixthirty: Ayu is an Angel!!! Even if she only has one wing!!! (^_−)−☆
ayu_19980408: Still only one wing.

Mannie69: just softly...
ayu_19980408: Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!

ayu_19980408: Still only one wing.
gigipan: That means you will get a new one? :O
ayu_19980408: No,never.

naiaraxx: Why don't you marry the @Mannie69? \õ/
ayu_19980408: We already did♪

strawberry_0926: Love song is not a ballad, but it can still talk about love. Only ayu can do that ( ; ; )♡
ayu_19980408: Thank you, I'm glad (*^^*)

mifi1027: I'm listening to YOU now!
ayu_19980408: I read that Johnny-style.

mmicrophone: how was the honeymoon?
ayu_19980408: Not yet♪

Mannie69: just softly...
ayu_19980408: Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!
10hru: Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
ayu_19980408: Im dyeing with laugh!!!

naiaraxx: Why don't you marry the @Mannie69? \õ/
ayu_19980408: We already did♪
BWJ111: !!!!!!?!! woAh congratsss~!Love songs and marriage party!
ayu_19980408: In the video(^_−)−☆

GustavoPC: Why don't u and @Mannie69 come to Brazil in your honeymoon?
ayu_19980408: We'll think abo it☆

gigipan: I guess you only need one wing to fly high =)
ayu_19980408: Yes,gigi=))

ayu_19980408: Still only one wing.
gigipan: That means you will get a new one? :O
ayu_19980408: No,never.
ohsixthirty: I will give u mine!
ayu_19980408: Oh,what a sweet Brian...don't make me cry;(

yukaringo_ayu: Will you decorate your house for Christmas again this year? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I wanna see ♡♡♡
ayu_19980408: OK, maybe I'll update TA (^_−)−☆

erinshade: hey ayu! You should broadcast CDL on ustream for foreign fans! (^_−)−☆
ayu_19980408: I know.I really want to do that!!!Kome is trying to do that.but dont know yet.

tsuchan1002111: But you can't fly even if you flap your wing ( ;_; )
ayu_19980408: I can't, because I only have one wing.

naiaraxx: Why don't you marry the @Mannie69? \õ/
ayu_19980408: We already did♪
masashiku_oshan: That is a big annoucement Σ( ・□・; )
ayu_19980408: No no, I mean in the PV~ (laugh)

juan_inspire: you love the swarovkis?
ayu_19980408: Im addict it!!!!!!

lgiam: ayu, where r u gonna go honeymoon with @Mannie69?
ayu_19980408: Ask Mannie

Hungry-------------!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪