Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #292  
Old 6th December 2010, 03:36 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruised.Sapphire View Post
Yeah, but maybe some of her Japanese fans feel like they're being forgotten, especially since Ayu had a lot of overseas fan interaction this year.
yea it's understandable..
it's like this...
most Japanese fans are able to attend every of her concerts in a year, joining the TA member, joining the TV Show filming, etc....but they can't meet ayu in person..
whereas for US/European fans, they can meet ayu in person but it'll nvr happen so many times, then not all of them can't attend every concerts in Japan..
so i think, both have advantages and disadvantages?
and both already have been so lucky~ I'm so envious!

I'm not siding either Japanese or US/European fans though, I myself coming from a country or even a town which Ayu will never ever come here, because surely, Ayu will always choose to go to US/European countries to have photo shoots or album/single recordings...i don't think that she'll ever come to BALI once again too.. T__T

so I'm happy enough that she could answer some of my tweets which sometimes i spam her n sometimes not...