Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #295  
Old 6th December 2010, 04:14 PM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
I just wanna say that there are probably English-speaking fans who are like that too.

But anyway, it's great that she tweets more in English. And about her remembering their names... I think the only names I've seen her mentioned are "Brian", "Mat", "Gigi", "Jorge" & "Aura". Okay, seriously that's FIVE names, not 5000. Geez.
That's 5 people whom she knows as real people, the greatest kind of recognition any fan can get.

And not sure about everyone else, but I'd gladly give up 10 chances of watching her concert live if it means she'll say things like "Hi Misa what a sweet~ miss u (^^)" when I send her a tweet.

Guess everyone will always crave for something they don't have.
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪


Last edited by Misa-chan; 6th December 2010 at 04:16 PM.