Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #353  
Old 9th December 2010, 05:45 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 View Post
YAAAY Italy~! Ohh my goodness I hope she goes next summer...I can meet her then!


I hope I can get a reply soon too! ^_^
Lol I hope that too
That's such a pity I cannot see her when she was in Venice. But actually, any of her few italian fans can. She flied to Paris immediately after CM shooting ;_;.


Anyway, am I the only one who don't know what to say to Ayu? I really want a answer from her, but when she's on twitter I really don't know what to say to her. The only things it's coming to my mind is 'omg Ayu I luv u so muuch!!1' but would be annoying and boring. I hate it, I'm such a bad fan lol.
__________________


Last edited by Kazeyomi; 9th December 2010 at 05:47 PM.