Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #354  
Old 9th December 2010, 06:06 PM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshka View Post
Lol I hope that too
That's such a pity I cannot see her when she was in Venice. But actually, any of her few italian fans can. She flied to Paris immediately after CM shooting ;_;.


Anyway, am I the only one who don't know what to say to Ayu? I really want a answer from her, but when she's on twitter I really don't know what to say to her. The only things it's coming to my mind is 'omg Ayu I luv u so muuch!!1' but would be annoying and boring. I hate it, I'm such a bad fan lol.
how are you today ayu?
i'm looking forward to your new (insert whatever it is here).
i hope ayu is having a wonderful day!
ayu, how are your puppies today?

^haha, examples for you!
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』