Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~
View Single Post
  #360  
Old 9th December 2010, 07:47 PM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven@.@ View Post
She's following Dita Von Teese too

I did get a reply from Ayu over the weekend, and I just about Died! Thanks Brian for retweeting it too, I was in my room when it happened and I was just like "WHAAAAT????!" Because I basically just reply to her tweets when I think I have something to say because most of the time I'm just like "GAH! what to say," but to everyone else just keep trying

But I think it's true that she does love all of her fans, and even if she can't respond to us individually on twitter, her tweets are very generally directed at us. Some celebs just use twitter to say "hey go buy my album or see my concert."
you're welcome! i try to retweet things to Ayu that i think are interesting, or when i want to help that person get a reply, etc... which was your tweet though, i don't remember seeing her reply?
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』