Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Happiness of Ayumi Hamasaki
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 02:44 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
I look at her husband and have a bad feeling about him, without knowing him. I look at him and don't like him. what's bad in this? what's unusual about me having my own opinion...huh

so according to your logic if I say this, I'm a bad fan. sorry I'm not screaming "yatta" all the way around

and some people are like that too. you jump to conclusion and say that fans offend, disrespect and much more. I mean, wtf? just expressing opinion

if I don't like him I can't write "He's amazing, smart and suitable".
Some people just click! What's wrong with that? I'm sorry he's not Tomoya Nagase! In case you've forgotten, they broke up in 2007! You just got to accept the fact that ayu is someone who makes her smile and can let her be herself without regrets! Besides, the old saying goes "You can't judge a book by its cover". I feel like you're basing him on his looks without researching about him! lol So, the next time you want to be a biased, ignorant idiot, do a little research! Oh and go read a Jane Austin book if you disagree! After all, ayu's old enough to make her own decisions and make her own mistakes!

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 3rd January 2011 at 04:25 PM.