Are people
seriously responding like that? Wooow.

I always knew AHS had a bad rep, yet I can't help being surprised whenever I see members like you guys in action
Anyway, rude members aside, I can relate, to a degree. No matter how you look at it, it's a huuuge change, and anyone involved in Ayu (especially her long-time fans) are bound to be affected, emotionally, by seeing their idol get married. And especially when it's a marriage to a guy she met 4 months ago, who can't speak japanese, who she's not going to live with, and who she married at a chapel in Vegas.

I don't think ZXKira sounds selfish or butthurt or anything - he said he's happy for her, but can't help but feel uncomfortable with the magnitude of this change. Which is totally understandable.
I'm glad you're taking it well, and I hope you still continue to support her

I always love hearing how people got into Ayu or how much she's helped them over the years - that, I can definitely relate to. Luckily Ayu's not the type to leave us in the dust and put her new man before everything, so I think that'll help.