Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - My 8 years with ayu...
View Single Post
  #18  
Old 13th January 2011, 01:23 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Lol, AHS members.

IMO, I think it's a big thing to be honest, completely, about how you felt. It's easy for people to be all "SUPAH KAWAII PHOTOS AYU SO HAPPEH!!11", but some fans DID feel that they could totally relate to her etc. We all knew this. So when someone actually says they went through the emotions of accepting it and wishing her happiness after the intial shock, I'm kinda disappointed in members for making fun of them; but whatever rly

I think it's good that you've at least, accepted it.


Don't worry ZXKira. It's normal to feel shock and keep pressing that F5 button for her Twitter. Come on, your biggest idol just announced her marriage, I bet half the forum was doing the same thing too...

And I guess I can relate to your love "problems". I had my first break-up the same time ayu did with Nagase, and I suppose that was the time I really bonded with ayu. It was during the time glitter/fated was released, and it really did feel like my life changed from glitter-->fated in one second lol.

Yea anyway, I have to admit I've felt a great connection with ayu these recent years because we're all single ladies, and I did feel more than a little shock when she fell in love and got married before we even knew anything lol. But oh well, that marriage did encourage me too. I didn't believe there's just a thing as "your fated partner", but ayu makes me change my view a little lol.

Haha I guess some people will laugh and say that ayu has too much unnecessary influence on me. But oh well, she's helping me make the most out of my life, and I'm proud of that!

So yeah, good luck in your search for love~
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Reply With Quote