Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - My 8 years with ayu...
View Single Post
  #32  
Old 13th January 2011, 09:18 AM
rusuke's Avatar
rusuke rusuke is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
change is always difficult for devoted fans.
I definitely agree with this.

I think it's just natural to be emotional connected with whatever Ayu says, does, feels, etc. I became a devoted Ayu fan because I see myself in her lyrics. She is the person I wished I was. I'm a girl but her sudden marriage has made a really deep impact in my life but not in a negative way. I was just shocked. I don't really mind Ayu's personal life especially her love life.

I understand what you feel in other way. I hope you'll find your own angel.
__________________


rusuke's music Livejournal /// rusuke's music blogspot

Ayumi Hamasaki is my Right wing and GACKT is my Left wing

Loving AYU ~15th AYU-versary~(2002.02.02)


Last edited by rusuke; 13th January 2011 at 09:24 AM.
Reply With Quote