Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - They forgot ayumi......
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 17th January 2011, 12:09 PM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
^ yeah that's what I meant, but you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
njanjayrp: I do not know if I agree that they are "passing trends". Some are and time still has to tell for people like AKB, but for the most part, the people on the list have been around a very long time and are considered famous and/or legendary to this day.
While some of them are legends that doesn't make them relevant on today's market. That's what I was referring to. None of them will ever stay popular forever which makes them a passing trend in a way. Though when I think about it, there is hardly anyone who'll stay relevant forever so yeah I guess you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^This... I'm no expert, but at least those I know are legendary in Japan's story:

Pink Lady, Yamaguchi Momoe, Nakamori Akina, Matsuda Seiko and SMAP
There were also Matsutoya Yumi and Takeuchi Mariya, but the latter one wasn't an idol as far as I know plus she still sells tons.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp


Last edited by njanjayrp; 17th January 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote