Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - They forgot ayumi......
View Single Post
  #38  
Old 24th January 2011, 08:44 AM
Mami-chan's Avatar
Mami-chan Mami-chan is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
While some of them are legends that doesn't make them relevant on today's market. That's what I was referring to. None of them will ever stay popular forever which makes them a passing trend in a way. Though when I think about it, there is hardly anyone who'll stay relevant forever so yeah I guess you're right.
You're right. but that's the same for artists too. People like Glay, L'Arc~en~Ciel and many others are legends in Japan but now they don't sell well as several years ago. That doesn't mean they're not famous anymore. And same is for idol.
Moreover, idol are usually more appreciated than artists in Japan ^^; probably because they do catchy songs and can be found everywhere, people can enjoy them in their tv programs etc...

ah lol, you were saying the same XD
__________________


♡ Ayu fan since 2003 ♡

Reply With Quote