Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 14th thread ~Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER~
View Single Post
  #447  
Old 6th March 2011, 12:58 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
LOL that's fast Cass xD but yeah DAIGO looks really great in those scans ahhh

he really & definitely should wear glasses more often , be it when he's working or not T.T

Emugura Vol.9 2011 Spring Gakken Mook offshot clip featuring DAIGO ; DVD Rip

For this , I'm going to share the DVD rip of the photoshoot offshot clip which's taken from the Mook

I don't know for other Mooks but this's like the 1st Mook I bought that comes with a region free DVD that's 90 mins long & it features all the artistes that were involved/interviewed in the latest Emugura Mook .

For DAIGO's case , the video clip's about 6 mins + long but omg I swear after I watch this clip , I have the urge to punch something if not someone because MEH , a lot I mean a LOT of really good upclose shots of DAIGO were featured & didn't made the cut in the finalised magazine scans >_> >_> >_> same scenerio as DAIGOING L.A also T.T

The offshot clip's about 6 mins + long but already from the beginning til the end , I screencap quite a lot , LOL xD @_@

Spoiler:




aww that's cute in DAIGO trying to resist in doing his famous WISH pose xD



the 1st of many screencaps in @_@ X_X D: mode







The next 3 are very fanservice driven 8D







*__*

If only I can look this good if I were to play basketball with DAIGO , it's so not fair I tell you D:





@_@

Another almost there WISH pose xD









Something about DAIGO lying down on a floor while posing for photos is just so .... D: D: D:











download link of the offshot clip -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l7s1lhkq85a8dz4

password - minlilin@AHS

Ah this's terrible , I hate DAIGO for tormenting me from time to time *in mock horror xD xD

@_@
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site