Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 14th thread ~Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER~
View Single Post
  #449  
Old 6th March 2011, 01:05 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
LOL it's ok Cass I understand where you're coming from , especially since this's DAIGO we're talking about

you know , I still can't believe that he's going to be 33 next month D: @_@

I still remember the shock you had when I told you last year he was going to turn 32

that was & is still priceless to boot man xD
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site