Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 14th thread ~Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER~
View Single Post
  #459  
Old 6th March 2011, 09:06 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
LOL who couldn't forget that , Cass . That's photoshop epic at its max xD

but yeah seriously I don't want another SHINPEI clone & I will be scared stiff if suddenly outta nowhere , DAIGO & let alone AKIHIDE decided to bulk up for whatever reason(s) I can't think of D:

anyway speaking of DAIGO , hello suit + sunglasses + gloves combo





taken from his blog last night

ah
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site