Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A setlists, photos, and etc. [III]
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2011, 12:18 PM
monochrome Initiate

The show is awesome guys!

On the 23rd I was at 3rd row on Arena and it was great!! Although I think I was so near that sound was not good there. On the 24 she sang way better than the day before, she rocked it out! It was really great.
Here goes my mini review:

-Forgiveness is probably the best performance on the entire show. It starts with the english lyrics acapella, and now im pretty sure she says:

"war and destruction, crime and desire, but i wanted only keep my LOVE, every carnal sins, every inmoral deeds, but i was holding on for my LOVE"

On the last chorus, instead of starting with the harmony on the original song, it starts with MAJOR tonality (sorry for my bad english...) so it sounds something full of hope and fighting-spirit...

I will continue the review when i get back, im in tokyo yet!!! See you guys

-M is probably the second best one. It has a catchy rock arrangement... hope we would get this on CD.

-July 1st, evolution and Boys&Girls were exactly as I was expected: perfect to enjoy the live.

-Love Song was an achoustic guitar version, very different from the CDL one, more rockish.

-Bold&Delicious was pretty different... I dont know yet if I liked that one... but it was entertaining anyways.

-Born to be was arranged with a different harmony.
The meaning and the significance of my existence