Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Discussion of Happening Here cover
View Single Post
  #36  
Old 22nd December 2011, 06:05 AM
Ashen Twilight's Avatar
Ashen Twilight Ashen Twilight is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
ok...i don't know what's happening to me, i hated this song so much, but its actually starting to grow on me a little bit...

by the way, i think maybe the male rapper is just one person instead of two. I mentioned the rap on Facebook and Timmy replied:

Timothy Philip Wellard: Wonder who it could be...
Brian: Wait, do you know who the rappers are??? Don't tease me Timmy! I must know!
Timothy Philip Wellard: Who says there are two?

maybe he will tell me who it is.

actually, i was traumatized by my post because i said something bad about the song and Timmy replied to me about it, hahahaha! Kind of embarrassing.
Just by reading that, I bet the rap was done by Timmy. I wouldn't doubt it. He probably arranged this version too.
__________________

Reply With Quote