Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - what do you think about downloading ayu's illegal stuff?
View Single Post
  #6  
Old 7th January 2012, 06:00 PM
RayJason's Avatar
RayJason RayJason is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: on the MOON.
Posts: 1,596
None of the stores in my city have any of ayu's singles or albums for sale. I live in one of the most known cities in Europe, but still... I downloaded all of her singles, remix-singles, remix albums, original albums, BEST albums and compilation albums both in MP3 and FLAC. When I finished the album and looked at all those files I felt REALLY bad. So bad that I went to the local CD shop and asked them if they were ever planning to sell anything from ayu's discography. Their answer was no because they don't have the right or something.

Okay so that didn't work out, I had no other option that buy it from the internet. (My parents are really careful with buying stuff on the internet for me because they're afraid that the Internet demons will take their money.) Now I have 'FIVE, M, A BEST II -WHITE- and Rule / Sparkle' in my room and I plan on buying her newest album.

I could also buy an itunes 20/30/50€ card to digitally buy ayu's stuff but that's lame, I want it psychically .

With other words I try to support her as I can but I cannot spend all my money on her. I'm kinda obsessed with ayu as I listen to her music almost each day, it makes me feel bad that I'm downloading her music but not bad as in 'I'm a terrible fan, I'm going to hell' or whatever.
Reply With Quote