Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - what do you think about downloading ayu's illegal stuff?
View Single Post
  #28  
Old 8th January 2012, 03:13 AM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
I am not interested in buying or collecting CD's, because my MP3-Player does not care for physical copies. Furthermore I see no logical reasoning in buying digital downloads, either.

Avex earns a lot of money with concerts and merchandise, just like Ayu, and don't forget about commercials etc that are another income especially for Ayu herself. That is already more than enough money. If Ayu wants even more, she may as well apply for more contracts with companies like she did in the past.

If anything, I like to support people that really are in the need of some money.

Last edited by channy; 8th January 2012 at 03:16 AM.
Reply With Quote