Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ [Happening Here announcement]
View Single Post
  #204  
Old 12th January 2012, 05:57 AM
Tony G's Avatar
Tony G Tony G is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,500
Hostels have private rooms. Its not all huge sharing dorms. If you're going alone, many will have one-bed private rooms. Cheaper if you want to use a shared bathroom but many have private as well. Everything a hotel has. Plus many include breakfast, free wifi-internet.

I've stayed in hostels across Europe and many are amazing. The standard is very high. From what I've heard, Japanese standards are just as high. When I was looking to go last year I found heaps of good ones.

Check out hostel world and hostel bookers. Watch out for the dodgy places though - read reviews and check out the rating %'s. Also look at location, proximity to train station, time to get to centre of city etc.