Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #98  
Old 16th January 2012, 11:08 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
I love the pursuit in the maze. The song is really nice. This single is great ^o^
yeah yeah that's my fave part of the PV too

I'm interested to see how the making offshot will be like , I'm sure it will be epic fail as usual ~_~ xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesshy View Post
Seems they're in a good mood by reading their blogs.

Ahh! The masks Shinpei and Akihide had on! And the woman's eyes... The song is nice and great PV!
haha yes the masks that both of them wore , makes them feel like Zorro in a way or 2 xD

===

omg this's awesome , BRZ will be on Coming Soon ! next week alongside with Acid Black Cherry & SKE48

according to Coming Soon ! website :

- Acid Black Cherry
- BREAKERZ
- SKE48

Oh yeah it's going to be really something , awesomeness & I'm very sure Acid Black Cherry will be singing Yes *____* & it's a no brainer what song BRZ's going to sing next week on the show 8D

I definitely look forward to see this next week , it's going to be really fun & let alone I'm sure DAIGO will be distracted at every single corner , in line with ABC & SKE48 ~_~ xD
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site