Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ [Happening Here announcement]
View Single Post
  #254  
Old 23rd January 2012, 03:56 PM
chocopockymaster chocopockymaster is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^That really sucks! 4 Tickets just gone? I feel your pain. ;_;

I think it's too much trouble. Especially if you're not in Japan. If you buy general tickets from the Conbini they print out your tickets immediately though, right?

I wish Ayu would offer some solution for international fans. Even Johnnys Entertainment does that by now for some of their artists.
Yeah, they just disappeared. 8,500yen x 4 tickets...augh. It hurts my heart even now, two years later.

If you don't live in Japan, your best bet might be to skip the TA lottery and just have a friend go to a conbini when tickets for the public go on sale...and just cross your fingers that they're fast enough to get something. :/ It sucks, but that's how it is...