Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ [Happening Here announcement]
View Single Post
  #329  
Old 31st January 2012, 10:32 AM
HilaryDuffFanboy's Avatar
HilaryDuffFanboy HilaryDuffFanboy is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
hayasaki - i'm about to change my flight schedule, before...my schedule is from 12-19 July 2012, but there is no ayu concert on that date, then i want to change it from 21 - 30 May, and there is concert at Nagoya...

Anyone here have some info about Nagoya? and how to get concert tickets in that city? any reseller shop?
I need to make a quick decision to change my flight schedule...
Please help!
No reseller shops that I know of, it gets hard outside of Tokyo with ticket reseller shops.
I would definitely buy on Yahoo Auctions!