Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2012, 10:37 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 concert goods + pics of the tickets

The guys's fanclub site was updated yesterday with the concert goods list available for their upcoming TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012

1st of all , a recap as to where they will be heading in weeks to come for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012

2/4(土) 福岡 ; Fukuoka @ DRUM LOGOS
2/5(日) 札幌 ; Sapporo @ PENNY LANE 24 オール ; Oru
2/11(土) 名古屋 ; Nagoya @ ダイヤモンドホール オール ; Diamond Hall
2/12(日) 東京 ; Tokyo @ ステラボール ; Stellar Ball
2/14(火) 大阪 ; Osaka @ BIG CAT

2ndly , how the tickets for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 look like :

They look like chocolate bars to me xD

3rdly , a list of concert goods available for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012

Postcard Set ; ¥1,000

*_____* omg & yes I believe this was shot in Macau last year when they went there after their 1st overseas trip that took place in Hong Kong <3

This I believe is the 1st time they included a postcard set for their fanclub concert goods but damn , this's something I definitely will & must get !

4枚入り(メンバーソロショット各1枚、3ショット1枚)

A total of 4 postcards are included in the set . 1 group & 3 solo shots ^___^

T-Shirt (S / M / L) ; ¥3,000

Towel ; ¥1,500

Wristband ; ¥1,000

Handphone Strap (Black) ; ¥1,500

Handphone Strap (White) ; ¥1,500

Pouch ; ¥1,800

Earmuffs ; ¥2,500

The handphone straps , pouch & earmuffs are somehow very BUNNY LOVE inspired , in line with the fake fur that's used :O

I like the silver heart chain that comes with the 4 mentioned concert goods The earmuffs are really cool but it will be unpractical for me to buy 1 since it doesn't snow in Singapore =_=

Shopping Bag ; ¥500

Items from the Gachagacha capsule machines are also included in the list but photos for this hasn't been updated yet .

This year's concert goods for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 is seriously a big major upgrade from last year which was downright awful if not terrible D:

At least this time round , everything looks pretty good I definitely will try my best to get the postcard set as that sampled group photo is really tempting me xD & right now I'm still pondering if I want to get the pouch x)

BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 concert goods

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site